Are you a lawyer, worried about the lack of visitors to your website, even though you have hired the services of the best search engine optimization company? Remember, optimizing a legal website is a different ball game. The company entrusted with the job should be conversant with legal terms and should update your website with law related content on a regular basis. Apart from this, they also need to incorporate appropriate keywords and phrases associated with the legal industry. Unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of most SEO agencies. Apart from this, there is a misconception that using domain extensions like .lawyer boosts the SERPs of legal websites.
Never compromise when choosing a legal SEO company
The good news is that you can kill your competitors by opting for the services of the best lawyer seo firm. It does not matter whether your firm specializes in divorce cases or other legal issues… you can rely on them to deliver the goods. Depending on unreliable SEO firms can lead to disaster. Most of these professionals hardly have any idea about the latest algorithms incorporated by search engines. Apart from this, many of them resort to black hat tactics, and only a handful of them have knowledge about legal jargon. This means that they will never be able to update your website with content pertaining to your profession.
What are the traits of a professional legal SEO agency
The experts of a professional SEO company should be able to:
• Examine your website and find out its flaws
• Determine the tactics used by your competitors and implement them on your site
• Update your website with content relevant to the type of legal services you offer
• Help you to recover your website from Google’s penalty by analyzing and identifying the faults and fixing them. They will do this by removing dubious backlinks from link farms and disavow the ones that they cannot remove.
• Create new backlinks from highly ranked legal based blogs to increase the SERP of your site
• Leverage the power of social media to boost the presence of your company
Advantages of hiring a professional
A professional, apart from carrying out the tasks mentioned above will also redesign your online site to make it mobile friendly (also known as responsive website). This means including code that readjusts the website’s images, text, screen-layouts, audio/video payers, and navigation elements so that they render properly on all types of displays. This is vital since more than 70% of individuals nowadays rely on tablets and smartphones to access the net while on the move. An individual, who has been injured as a result of the wrongdoing or negligence of another person, is more likely to use his mobile to search for personal injury lawyers and hiring one that appears at the top of search results instead of going home to find online information about them from their desktop.
Let us help you